USA Ribbon spacer The Nomad spacer Personal Website
 

Hungarian Flag

Back to Hungary Page

Back   Next

The Cave Church

The Cave Church is cared for by the Hungarian Paulite order of monks. It was first dedicated in 1926 and was expanded in the 1930s by the Archbishop of Kalocsa to handle the large numbers of worshippers.

 

The Cave Church

The chapel was blocked up with a 2.25m-thick concrete wall during the Communist era and only reopened in 1989.

 
Home | Aviation | Military | Railway | U.S.A. | Europe | Israel | Other
Copyright © 2017 P. David Pride, All rights reserved.